Well, a lot is coming at me for this. A lot more than I was expecting! I'm really looking forward to this trip.
Our route will start from Holland, which is right on Lake Michigan. From there, we'll go to Wayland, Greenville, St. Johns, Flushing, Kingston, and finally Lexington, all in 6 days. Phew! It's getting a little difficult balancing all of this, and finding time, except on weekends, to actually get some biking in. Another challenge we will have to face is weather. We have to bike NO MATTER wind, rain, snow, or sleet. I'm starting to feel like a mailman! I'll bike in about anything as long as the weather isn't this...
Our route will start from Holland, which is right on Lake Michigan. From there, we'll go to Wayland, Greenville, St. Johns, Flushing, Kingston, and finally Lexington, all in 6 days. Phew! It's getting a little difficult balancing all of this, and finding time, except on weekends, to actually get some biking in. Another challenge we will have to face is weather. We have to bike NO MATTER wind, rain, snow, or sleet. I'm starting to feel like a mailman! I'll bike in about anything as long as the weather isn't this...


No comments:
Post a Comment